Friday, June 3, 2011

3 weeks and melting!

Hey All! Thanks for prayers and support! The event is 3 weeks from today and I feel like I'm melting! Our temp right now says 97F! Please pray for a cold front, a tail wind and cloud cover for the fundraiser ride!!!! I need it!:) I did two 20+ mile bike rides this week and added swimming on to my regimen. That way I can still work my muscles, but I'm able to do that with my kiddos and without feeling like I'm going to pass out. And swimming helps my very sore elbows. For some reason, they are the most affected part of my body. (??) Any tips on how to change that, I'm open.

There's so much going on this week! We've had my parents visiting, our 15th wedding anniversary, and Travis is handing in his thesis to the reader by 3:15pm today. Looks like there will be a lot of things accomplished in the life of the Lontz clan by the end of this month. Truth be told~ bring it on! We're not just finishing, but finishing well. Who knows what's next? Stay tuned. Glad you're journeying with us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment